Take a look below for terms and conditions for all of our offers. Please note offers cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer, and are always subject to lane availability.
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions before you proceed with a booking.
We require a deposit on all bookings.
All bowling prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. The price includes free shoe hire. Food and Drink that are not included in the packages must be paid for separately.
Bookings may be made up to 3 months in advance. We can cater for booking for groups from 6-300, please contact our bookings co-ordinator on 0208 7597246 to make a bookings.
All of our children’s bowling packages and deals are available to ages 16 and under and do not apply to adult bookings.
We regularly review our prices and if you make a booking in advance, the paid price will remain the same, and is not subject to increase or decrease.
Bowling Prices for set Age groups explained:
Adult prices displayed are for persons 17 years or over
Junior prices displayed are for persons 16 years or under
OAP prices displayed are for person 60 years or over
Student prices displayed can only be purchase with valid Student ID
Cancellations & Refunds
Full payment is required for all online bookings in advance, at the time of booking your bowling experience. Please note that we currently offer pre-booking online of bowling only.
Online bookings and any subsequent payments made to Airport Bowl are strictly non-refundable and cannot be cancelled.
Airport Bowl reserves the right to cancel, amend, change or withdraw any offer or promotion at any time.
Airport Bowl offer a standard no refund policy on all bookings made, either by walk-in or online. If you wish to cancel your booking, you will not be offered a refund. We understand that things don’t always go to plan, so we are happy to move your booking to a future date up to 3 months later free of charge if you can no longer make the original date. To arrange this, you must contact us as soon as possible, but at least 24 hours before your booking start time, by speaking to a member of our team either at Airport Bowl or by calling on 0208 759 7246
Bookings cannot be cancelled or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights, for example, if we do not provide our services to you with reasonable care and skill. If you experience a problem, please let us know as soon as possible by speaking to a member of our team at Airport Bowl or by calling on 0208 759 7246.
Bookings are time-specific. The start time for your booking is as stated on your confirmation. We ask all our bowlers to arrive 15 minutes before your lane time, if you are running late we will do our best to accommodate you, please note we will only hold your lane for 10 minutes. After this time we cannot guarantee your booking. If you fail to arrive for your booking or you arrive late (and you haven’t told us at least 24 hours in advance) you will forfeit any unused time and no additional time or alternative time slot will be permitted.
If you have a complaint to raise about your experience online or at Airport Bowl, please get in touch with us directly.
1. To confirm a Birthday Party Booking a non-refundable deposit of £10 per lane is required. Your balance is payable on the day.
2. In the event of cancellation after paying your balance, all monies are non-refundable but the party can be re-booked within 6 months of the original date.
3. Birthday Parties require a minimum party size of 6 children all of whom must be under 16 years of age. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for groups of children, therefore it is requested that two parents, guardians or responsible persons aged 18 or over are present for every group of 6 children for the duration of the Birthday Party to ensure you have the most enjoyable experience possible.
4. All packages are subject to availability.
5. Airport Bowl draws attention to the fact that bowling balls, if handled incorrectly or dropped, could be a danger to children. It is the responsibility of the party organisers (parents or guardians) to ensure that children are supervised in such a way as to avoid the possibility of any accident or injury from this cause or any other.
6. The party organiser needs to provide the birthday cake for presentation to the Birthday Child.
Adult and Corporate Party Bookings
We have everything for Groups of all sizes; 36 Bowling Lanes, Food, Pool, Great Amusements, a Licensed Bar and an experience that you won’t forget! All of our Super Parties include 2 Games of Bowling, Shoe Hire, Free Car Parking and Free Admissions if booked in advance. You can add Trophies or Medals to your Booking! Just ask for more details!
Alcohol purchases will require proof of age. Purchases made by, or for, under age drinkers will not be refunded.
The Airport Bowl prides itself on offering an all round, family entertainment experience. We receive visits from everyone, especially kids, so please behave appropriately and considerately at all times. Anyone who is considered to be intimidating or disturbing to customers or staff alike, will be asked to leave.
- Please remove your hoods and caps upon entry to the centre.
- On Friday and Saturday we charge £1 admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- On Sunday night we charge a 50p admissions fee per adult after 6pm.
- Please keep your admittance receipt, as you may need it as proof of entry
- For the safety and security of all visitors, if you are asked to take part in a random search, your co-operation would be greatly appreciated.
- Please respect other bowlers, visitors and our staff when in the centre
- After 9pm on Friday and Saturday nights all adults (18 years old and over) will be asked to provide Valid ID which will be scanned before entry. You are not obliged to scan your identification through Scannet; however, we retain the management’s right to refuse entry.
- Any individuals who have taken part in anti-social behaviour either on our property or in the vicinity of the centre will be refused entry.
- Under 16’s are not permitted in the centre after 6pm on Friday and Saturday unless accompanied by an adult (18 years old and over).
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in the bar area
- Anyone under the age of 18 found drinking alcohol on the premises will be asked to leave
- Customers are not permitted to bring their own food or drink into the premises. We have plenty of great options available to you!
- The use of e-cigarettes is not permitted in the centre
- For the benefit of all our customers please comply with our non-smoking policy. We ask that smokers use the designated smoking area at the front of the building.
- Anyone not using the facilities of the Airport Bowl will be treated as loitering and asked to leave.
- All bowlers must wear bowling shoes and use suitable bowling balls.i.e.: 6lb for children10lb + for adults
- Please return your bowling shoes to reception once you have finished using them
- For safety reasonsA) Please could all bowlers refrain from taking food and drink down to the approachesB) Please could all visitors refrain from using chewing gum in the centre
Data Protection Notice
Riva Bowl LLP t/a Airport Bowl is a Scannet User.
Why we ask for your identification (ID)
In order to comply with the Licensing Act 2003 and as a condition of your entry, our staff may ask you to provide official identification.
Why we use Scannet GBG|IDscan Scannet Hardware, Software and Services Agreement v2.2 (28.03.2018)
In addition to ensuring the elimination of underage drinking, the Licensing Act 2003 places strict regulations on licensed venues to protect public safety and prevent crime, disorder and public nuisance. Scannet allows us to verify the age on your ID, confirm that the photo on your ID is actually you and find out if you have been barred from this venue or another Scannet venue has placed an alert on your ID.
We use Scannet to help us maintain a safe, enjoyable and legal environment for our customers. By allowing your identification to be scanned and retained on this system you may help to prevent, detect and prosecute crime.
The personal information noted on your ID is scanned onto an encrypted system which is managed by this venue and resides on this machine for as long as necessary in accordance with our data retention policy.
Who we may share your information with using Scannet
In the event you are involved in an incident with a member of staff or another patron of this venue we have the right to prohibit you from entering this venue. Details of this incident, including personal information that you have provided to us including information held on your identification, may be shared with Scannet Users when you attempt to enter their venue. A venue may refuse you entry based on the information that has been disclosed and they can do this at their own discretion.
If our records show that you were present during an incident we may provide law enforcement agencies and/or local authorities with access to this information.
What are your rights?
Please contact us if you feel that any of the personal information we hold about you on the Scannet system is incorrect or if you wish to object to the use of your personal information.
If we have told you that an alert has been placed on your ID by another Scannet User then we can provide you with the name of the originating venue and you can contact them for further information.
You can also find out what personal information we hold about you (if any) by making a ‘subject access request’. A fee may be payable.
Offers and Promotions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all offers:
Subject to lane availability
Management decision is final.
Valid at all times on a Thursday.
Valid in date student ID must be shown to qualify for the offer.
Pints from a selected draft range only
Eat & Bowl:
The food is from the ‘combo for one’ menu from the restaurant
Combo for one side and drink from a selected range. Additional charges may apply.
Valid at all times from Monday to Thursday
Available every night from 11pm till closing from 1st October to 31st May, 10pm till closing from 1st June to 30th September Shoe hire inclusive Available on a first come, first served basis only.
Available every Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 10am
Games must be finished by 10am
Available on a first come, first served basis only.
Available every Saturday and Sunday from 10am to 12pm
Games must be finished by 12pm
Youth group offer:
Offer is 2 games per person and cannot be shared Offer must be pre-booked, with a deposit payable Cannot be used with any other offer Offer not valid after 8pm on Friday and Saturday nights
Hen and Stag parties:
A free bottle of champagne for Hen/stag party with a minimum of 6 people
Drinks available in this package are from a selected range, please call for more information
Management reserve the right to refuse service
10% discount for fire, police, army and BAA staff:
Available daily 10am – 11pm
Discount only available on full price games
Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers or concessions
Discount only applicable with valid ID
If you want to talk to us about the website or any queries relating to your booking please call 0208 7597246
If you would like to write to us please direct correspondence to:
Middlesex, UB3 5AL
Riva Bowl LLP t/a Airport Bowl registered in England. Registered address Bridge House, 2 Bridge Avenue, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1RR. Company number OC327082. Email: email@example.com